Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year...

Hi Friends,

I am about ready to pull my hair out, but I don't have the strength! My websites have been down, thanks to a ROYAL screw up by bizland.com (my FORMER server). They deleted my active account, thereby locking me out of their site builder and effectively shutting down my site production. Now, I know a LITTLE HTML, and I can tweak things pretty well, but building a site completely from scratch... well, let's just say "I'm not there yet". SO, for now my claudiasfamily.com site is down. I am scrambling to learn how to take what I create on FrontPage and manage to get it to appear when you enter my domain names. Now, everyone tells me "just use FTP" but so far it isn't working as advertised. I hate it when I cannot master something in 48 hours or less...and this is definitely one of those things. It is made all the worse by the fact that the claudiasfamily website is DOWN now.

I'm using a temporary site to try to keep people up to speed on what is going on, at least with our quest to get Christopher's service dog. The web address is http://www.4paws4christopher.com.

Thanks for caring. Love, Claudia

No comments: