Saturday, February 23, 2008

Waiting for March 1st.....

Several of you have asked if we've finished fundraising for the dog yet. 4 Paws policy is that families can only request fundraising totals twice a month (on the 1st and 15th, otherwise we'd be calling and emaling 500 times a day...or at least I would!!!!). So I can't get an 'official' total again until March 1st. Of course, I KNOW about the $10,000 donation so I can mentally add that (giving the total of $13,348.53 listed below). My prayer is that we will have met our $14k goal on March 1st.

After our 4 Paws fundraising goal is met we will need to begin to work on chipping away at the $3000 travel expenses for training (we will be traveling, per contract with 4 Paws, with two additional adults, plus Christopher, myself and Amy .. and we'll be taking "our dog" (!) back to the hotel with us every night so we will be staying at the Residence Inn Beavercreek ...hence donations of Marriott points being welcome!).

Tax deductible gifts for travel can be sent to:

Congregation of the Covenants
c/o Malcolm Smith
6927 Thousand Oaks Lane
Indianapolis, IN 46214-3298

On the memo line, please designate for what your gift is to be used. A receipt will be mailed to you at the end of the year.

I promise an update on totals as soon as I get one!!!!!!!!! Thanks for your prayers, love and support. Hugs, Claudia

No comments: