Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tough Times

Is this economy causing you to struggle? Wonder where the money for the bills is gonna come from? I DO!

I have a suggestion...... GIVE!

Sound insane? Maybe.

But unless we all start giving again, WE are the ones who are going to suffer! Find your favorite "worthy cause" and give a little. It doesn't have to sink the budget.... you'd probably "find" $20.00 for something you really wanted to do, right? Why don't we all REALLY WANT to help someone else???

I've taken the step myself. In my case it is another step of faith, along a pathway of faith. Don't let fear rob you of the joy of giving! The governor or Illinois put it this way:

"Service to others is the rent we pay for our place in God's earth."


Service and giving are the ONLY "rent" that pays US back more than we give!

No comments: