Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Friendship

ALS: From "my side of the fence" it doesn't seem that bad, when I take it one day at a time. I am just grateful that some people are willing to endure the pain and sorrow that is required to love me through this. So many get a glimpse of the ugliness and hurt of ALS and turn away to protect themselves. I don't take friendship for granted anymore. People who are my friends now have chosen to be my friends in spite of what it might cost THEM to do so.

If you're one of those friends, THANK YOU. Love, Claudia

3 comments:

hank said...

we still love you, and christopher, and amy, and katherine, and phillip

LORI said...

PERFECTLY SPOKEN, MY FRIEND!
LOVE FOR YOU, LORI

Gordie said...

Even though you and I have never met, I feel a friendship bond between us. One day when we meet in heaven we can sit and chat and rejoice because we are free of this dreadful disease! I think and pray for you often. Love and prayers :)
Gordie