Monday, August 6, 2007

Cruisin'

Tomorrow I leave for a cruise! A friend of mine, also a young PALS, GAVE me and "a guest" an 8 day Carribean cruise! Did I mention that he GAVE it to me??? I am accompanying he and and wife and their children on the Carnival Glory. I am sooo excited, but you know what I am most excited about??? I get to MEET my friends, Ken and Glenda! Yes, you read correctly. I've never even MET them! Amazing. Someone I've never met loves me enough to invite me to join them (and pay!) on a cruise.

God is amazing. He is moving in so many ways. Sometimes, I think God is sitting up in Heaven, laughing, saying "All those years, you worked so hard, tried so hard to control everything and look where it got you. No where. NOW you've finally LET GO of EVERYTHING and look what I am doing! Without your help, Claudia!

I'm going to Florida 4 days early so that we can watch the launch of the space shuttle. Ken is retired from NASA since his ALS (he's not even 40 yet, so "retired" is maybe the wrong word) and lives in Titusville, and we'll watch the launch from near his home. They say it shakes the windows when they launch! :)

I can't wait to see what else God has in store! Love, Claudia

No comments: