Thursday, March 15, 2007

December 16, 2006

Entries TWO DAYS IN A ROW! Wow. I'm on a roll!
Today Phillip and I went shopping so he could buy Catherine and Christopher Christmas gifts. Remind me NOT to do that again! I was tired to start with..there were 9 million people at WalMart (WHAT was I thinking this close to Christmas on a SATURDAY!?) and they were all in the "Christmas Spirit" if you know what I mean ("Merry F&%ing Christmas! Now get the H#%L out of my way so I can buy my presents!" was their theme song!) And Phillip just jabbering the entire way, plus hitting me up for all sorts of things for himself (how many times can YOU say "no" "no" "no"). It really wasn't as bad as it sounds...it was good "quality time" with my son! Still, I'm glad we didn't have more to shop for!! Love, Claudia

No comments: